Alabama Deer Hunting
All About the Deer
We’ve equipped our grounds with more than a hundred metal ladder stands that feature camouflage skirts and shooting rails on many of them. Rainy days are no problem here, we have shooting houses spread across the property as well. Hunters are welcome to bring their own climber if they prefer.
Hunting in the Woodlands
Indian Creek manages the land consistently to ensure a high-quality hunt. We plant over 90 green fields each season. This attracts the deer and increases the chance of a highly successful hunt. You’ll enjoy hunting in a maintained woodland, with access to a variety of different settings and vantage points for a diverse and exciting adventure. A typical day hunting with us: You’ll be served a light breakfast at our lodge after your 4:30 wake up call. Around midday, return to the lodge for lunch.
Book Your Hunt!
We recommend making your deer hunting reservations in advance to secure availability. Give us a call or contact us today.
- $25.00 cleaning fee.
- $100.00 / day for non hunters.
- All gun deer and turkey hunts include meals and lodging. Bow hunts and wild boar hunts include lodging, meals are optional for an additional $30 per day.
- A 50% deposit required when booking a hunt, with remaining balance due on arrival.
- No hunts reserved unless a deposit has been received. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Hunters are responsible for their own hunting license.
Hunts priced per person/per day. Bow hunts after Nov 20th are priced the same as gun hunts. Hunter provides his own license. All deer hunts are deer/hog combination hunts. Bag limit: one mature buck per hunter per day – three per season. One wild hog per sitting.